Sunday, December 07, 2008

On The Road Tomorrow...

The Broncos will leave shortly after practice tomorrow afternoon. Ice maintenance at the i-plex will force the team's practice to the Fairview Arenas.

The team will depart for Edmonton before playing the Oil Kings Wednesday night from Rexall Place.

Got the word from Shaw TV today that there will be no camera on the trip due to some technical difficulties. Although it would have been a neat feature, it's one less thing to worry about for me. I will still be taking pictures for the blog and updating on a day-by-day basis.

The team will play six games in nine days to close off the Christmas break.

I will try to update more over the next 10 days compared to the frequency of posts so far this season. I think I have everything done on the radio side as far as pre-game shows and features. It's just a matter now of keeping the voice sharp.

More from the road....


Jon

No comments: