Monday, July 09, 2007

Wow!

Enough said.

Is their room on the bandwagon?

I was in a campground during the game at seemingly everyone had the game on the radio from site to site - it truly was a nice Saskatchewan moment.

Good for the Riders... can they do it again Friday night when they host the B.C. Lions?

-----------------------------

People around town always ask me for the latest Bronco news. The info they want these days? Who's the new Assistant Coach going to be? Great question.... and I have no idea. I don't even know the names of potential candidates.

Head Coach and G.M. Dean Chynoweth has been away but is due back this week. I assume he will concentrate on that a bit more once returning. It will be very interesting to see who it is. Especially for us at the radio station - he will be the focal point of our post-game Coaches Show over the next season....

Have a great week,

Jon



No comments: